We at Valhalla Inn are always on the lookout for talented new people to join our skilled team.
Contact us today at 577-1121 or email Human Resources
Employees of the Valhalla Inn (Airline Hotels) are part of a very unique team of individuals dedicated to the pursuit of excellence. We have a range of values that we strive to reach every day and pass on to our guest. We provide our guests with a uniquely satisfying hotel experience and earn their loyalty by consistently exceeding their expectations and making them feel welcome in our distinctive surroundings. Our entire staff shares in this commitment.
The Valhalla Inn is committed to being the place to work. In order to attract and retain the best in the industry, we offer an exceptional salary and benefits package to support our employees, as well as an extensive reward and recognition program:
Here is are some of the benefits we offer:
- Extended health care benefits (including vision care, prescription drug plan and dental care);
- Life insurance;
- Short and long-term disability benefits;
- RRSP & Pension contributions
- Discounts on rooms and food (includes all 9 Airline Hotel properties within Canada)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Social Club Events
- Referral bonuses
- Performance incentives
- Long service awards
- Free use of gym and pool
- Dry cleaning allowance
- Birthday & Anniversary Day off with Pay
- Associate of the Month & Year
- Food Co-op Program (Associates can purchase food from the hotel at cost)
- Professional Development (internal and external programs including formal training and workshops)
- Group Banking Discounts
If you are interested in working for one of the finest hotels in the country with a reputation based on the highest standards of hospitality, we encourage you to apply online or submit resume to our Human Resources office for consideration.
Airline Hotels and Resorts have been included in Canada's Top 100 Employers 2009 Career Directory & Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies for 2011 & Canada’s Top 50 Employers for Young People!!
Why wouldn't you want to work here?