Pet Friendly Thunder Bay Hotel
Pets are Welcome at the Valhalla Inn
We understand how difficult it is to travel (and find accommodations!) with your pets. Sometimes it is hard to find a place to stay for you and your animal friend, even though he or she is no trouble at all.
The Valhalla Inn wants to help ensure you both have a comfortable place to stay. For a nominal fee, you can reserve a pet-friendly ground-floor room. We only ask that you agree to the following:
- When you are walking your dog we ask that you comply with our City By-Law on “poop and scoop”. Trash bins are strategically located around the property for convenient disposal.
- If you are travelling with a crate for your pet, we would appreciate it if you used it while in the room.
- Any damage to the guestroom, or substantial additional cleaning of the guestroom, will result in an added charge to your room to cover costs.
- Pets may not be left unattended in rooms.
- For the consideration of other guests, we ask that you ensure your pets observe the same “quiet times” and avoid the same undue disturbances as we ask our human guests. You will be responsible for any refunds we may have to issue to other guests due to a disturbance created by your pet during your stay.
- Regretfully, the Valhalla Inn cannot accept any responsibility for the care or for the behaviour of your pet during your stay.
Should you have further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It will be our pleasure to be of service, and we look forward to welcoming you and your pet soon!